Create Your Own App Store

* 9JA4life > Topics

Subject: Corruption
Replies: 3 Views: 802

dejiman 15.01.08 - 01:40pm
Pls Group is Nigeria Realy corrupt?
Make your comments and expiriences. *

dya4real 23.01.08 - 07:08pm
Hi buds! Nigeria to me, is not a corrupt country and will never be. The type of people leading the country are d one corrupt. The spirit is in Nigeria politics. It's been observed that no matter how much a politician promises to be honest, when he gets there, he'll surely up. This flow will surely come down on d entire masses. Nigeria was once tagged d 3rd most corrupt country in d world. Pls anybody should tell name 4 me any country thats not corrupt. Abeg 2face don talk am; NOBODY HOLY PASS... One luv...One blood. *

addey1 17.02.08 - 04:44pm
Nigeria.....to be candid,the problem of corruption starts from individual.Everyone of us be it christian or muslim,there re no single faithfulness in us.You has a person,search yourself and see if you re not corrupte.Corruption,gives birth to alot of children and they re lying,cheating,pride,laziness,killings,robbery,blackmailing and selfishness......Is any of this things not found in you.To be candid Nigeria is corrupte and we re the nigeria....You and I as a person should change for better and nigeria will be free from corruption. *

dejiman 10.12.08 - 08:13pm
addey1@
I think that's right but things can still change.
The change must come first from ones personalty.
May God help us. *

* 9JA4life Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 9JA4life

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search